You have what it takes to create momentum and lead action for sustainability at work, but that doesn’t mean you have to do it alone. Forming a green team is one of the most effective actions you can take for long-term success. If you are just starting your sustainability journey, focus on this as your first step.
How to Get Started
This guide provides practical tips on how to create and operate your green team to help you maximize potential for positive impact. You’ll learn tips on how to:
- Build a core green team group.
- Determine priority focus areas.
- Establish the team structure.
- Determine the process for recruiting.
- Conduct outreach and select members.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By forming a green team at your company, you will:
- Build a network of like-minded individuals who can use their diverse skillsets and experiences to maximize the team’s impact.
- Relieve the stress of having to organize and execute your ideas alone.
- Gain insight on different perspectives when brainstorming sustainability ideas.
- Forge a new and exciting path that will open opportunities for environmental action at your company.