No matter what your role is at work, the world needs champions like you to forge a path toward a more sustainable and lower carbon economy. Implementing office energy reduction actions is a great way to get started, and you can lead the way.
How to Get Started
Create an energy reduction plan and achieve measurable success that will save money and reduce your energy footprint. This guide can help your company:
- Measure its energy footprint.
- Set energy reduction goals.
- Take actin to reduce energy impacts.
- Track and report on collected data.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By leading sustainable energy initiatives at your company, you can:
- Help your workplace track energy use and associated carbon emissions.
- Get recognized for taking a sustainability leadership role.
- Find opportunities for cost savings.
- Engage employees in sustainability initiatives that help combat client change.