As we monitor public health advice surrounding COVID-19, we advise all Living Planet @ Work Champions to follow government guidelines for activities and gatherings.
Through this time, WWF-Canada and Living Planet @ Work will continue to offer you virtual support! You can continue to stay connected with nature by exploring WWF-Canada’s new virtual engagement opportunities here. If you’re interested in custom virtual engagement opportunities for your workplace, please e-mail us.
Why Living Planet @ Work?
It’s a great feeling to accomplish something big at work. It also feels great to do something that helps make the world a better place. So, why not do both?
Living Planet @ Work is WWF-Canada’s workplace engagement platform that offers free resources and ideas to help you to lead sustainable initiatives at work. We’ll help you activate office sustainability challenges, participate in conservation campaigns and raise critical funds for WWF-Canada’s conservation work.
By joining Living Planet @ Work, you will gain access to:
- A library of resources that educate, inspire and empower employees to make their workplaces and communities more sustainable.
- Employee engagement campaigns and projects that directly support WWF-Canada’s conservation work right here at home.
- Regular digital communications featuring thought leadership content, program updates and participant success stories.
- Exclusive WWF-Canada event invites and offers.
- Opportunities for your leadership to be recognized in WWF-Canada’s digital communication channels.