Every day we’re witnessing steps toward building a zero-waste future, but we need to accelerate the pace. Champions like you can drive this change at your organization.
How to Get Started
Drive big impact for your workplace sustainability goals by reducing your company’s waste. This how-to guide offers actions to help you:
- Measure your waste footprint.
- Set waste reduction goals.
- Take actions to reduce waste impacts.
- Track and report on collected data.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By leading waste reduction initiatives at your company, you can:
- Better understand how to track your company’s office waste.
- Identify cost saving opportunities through waste reduction initiatives.
- Engage employees with sustainability initiatives.
- Build measurable actions to reduce your company’s environmental impact.