*In light of the rapidly evolving coronavirus outbreak, please practice social distancing and follow government guidelines for gatherings and activities. Your health and your safety are our top priorities.*
The support of our volunteers is vital to our organization’s success. When you volunteer for WWF-Canada, you are becoming a part of a movement that’s addressing conservation in Canada. Every instance of your donated time and skill will add up and allow us to administer projects that might otherwise have to be shelved.
How To Get Started
Find opportunities to volunteer with WWF-Canada.
- Visit the current open volunteer positions by clicking “Get Started” .
- Complete the online application form for the position(s) you are interested in.
- If you do not see any positions but would like to be added to a volunteer list, you can apply to join our volunteer pool.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By volunteering to support WWF-Canada, you can:
- Look for skills-based volunteer opportunities that support your professional development.
- Develop skills and build experience in a leading environmental non-profit organization and network with like-minded peers and professionals.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of environmental issues in Canada, get an inside look at how a conservation organization runs.
- Get invited to special WWF-Canada events.
TIP: Does your workplace offer charitable donations for employee volunteer hours? Contact email@example.com to learn how you can set this up and increase your impact even further.