Living Planet @ Work is a free program offered by WWF-Canada that helps bring sustainability to the workplace. We offer strategic guidance, green business ideas and free resources to empower you and other employees to lead office sustainability within your workplace.
At WWF-Canada, we envision a world where people and nature thrive. Businesses of all sizes and sectors play an important role in helping to conserve the planet for future generations. Our Living Planet @ Work program is a platform of resources and materials to help make workplaces more sustainable.
Change Starts With You
If you’re passionate about our planet, you can be at the heart of your organization’s sustainability journey. We want to help you take the lead.
WWF-Canada’s Living Planet @ Work program is a hub of free resources and ideas to empower you to lead sustainable initiatives at work. We’ll help you activate office sustainability challenges, participate in conservation campaigns and fundraise to support WWF-Canada’s work to protect nature.
Become a Champion
Sign up to Living Planet @ Work and join hundreds of other green champions that are leading workplace sustainability initiatives. All it takes is passion, commitment and a willingness to dedicate a few hours per week to start, and grow, your organization’s efforts.
What You’ll Get
- Access to industry leading sustainability resources at no cost.
- Peer support from WWF’s business sustainability expert.
- Regular updates, news and stories from others to help you reach your goals.
- The knowledge you need to build your leadership skills and create tangible results for your organization.
- Networking opportunities to connect with a supportive and passionate group of like-minded people.
Sign Up Today
You can help lead your workplace in tackling the greatest conservation challenges facing our planet.