Help shape how your company gives back.
From climate change to habitat loss, the world faces serious environmental challenges. These big problems demand a significant response — and organizations like WWF-Canada play an important role in creating solutions.
Did you know only two per cent of all donations in Canada go to environmental charities?
With your support, we can change that. Businesses across the country regularly donate to causes that their employees and customers care about, so make one of those causes the planet! As a workplace champion, you can inspire your company to create donation-matching programs, enter a corporate team in WWF’s CN Tower Climb for Nature, offer gifts that give back to wildlife and our planet, and more.
Help shape your company’s philanthropic future — and the future of the planet we all depend on.
Related Sustainable Development Goals:
Explore our Workplace Giving Resources
Host a Green Fundraising Challenge
Employer Matching Tool
CN Tower Climb Fundraising Guide
5 WAYS TO TAKE ACTION
- Ask your employer about how you can give back to charity. Many companies offer matches or allocate funding for employees to donate to a charity of their choice.
- Let employees know that investment into the environment is a priority for the organization by hosting your own company fundraiser.
- Sign up a corporate team for WWF’s CN Tower Climb for Nature. Your company will become part of a movement that raises $1M+ for conservation in Canada each year.
- Participating in an employee volunteer event? Ask your company to increase its impact by providing a donation to a charity of the employees’ choice.
- Encourage your organization to offer gifts that give back to nature through its new employee packages or holiday gifts.