The support of our volunteers is vital to our organization’s success. When you volunteer for WWF-Canada, you are becoming a part of a movement that’s addressing conservation in Canada. Every instance of your donated time and skill will add up and allow us to administer projects that might otherwise have to be shelved.
How to Get Started
Find opportunities to volunteer with WWF-Canada.
- Visit the current open volunteer positions by clicking “View This Action Externally” .
- Complete the online application form for the position(s) you are interested in.
- If you are not interested in any positions but would like to be added to a volunteer list, click “volunteer pool” add your information to our volunteer list.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By volunteering to support WWF-Canada, you can:
- Look for skills-based volunteer opportunities that support your professional development.
- Develop skills and build experience in a leading environmental non-profit organization and network with like-minded peers and professionals.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of environmental issues in Canada, get an inside look at how a conservation organization runs.
- Get invited to special events and lectures.
TIP: Does your workplace offer charitable donations for employee volunteer hours? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can set this up and increase your impact even further.