The health and safety of our young nature enthusiasts, volunteers and staff is our top priority. For that reason, we have decided to postpone all Kids’ Run for Nature events until September. We will be monitoring the situation and provide updates as soon as they are available.
Sign up here to receive updates from WWF-Canada.
The WWF-Canada Kids’ Run for Nature is a 1 kilometre (km), 3 km and 5 km fun run that gives kids the opportunity to get outside and raise funds for wildlife conservation.
It is the incredible efforts of our volunteers that make the Kids’ Run for Nature possible every year. WWF-Canada continues to be inspired by the generosity and passion that volunteers bring to this event.
Join us in helping thousands of youth achieve their conservation and fitness goals.
HOW TO GET STARTED
From managing registration and monitoring courses to organizing a run in your own community, there are many ways you can get involved in the Kids’ Run for Nature.
- Become a community coordinator and bring an event to life! The deadline to apply is February 21, 2020.
- Become an event volunteer. Registration opens in April 2020.
For general inquires or more information about the different roles available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WILL THIS ACTION CREATE CHANGE?
WWF-Canada volunteers bring their passion, knowledge and skills that ultimately help us achieve our conservation goals. The Kids’ Run for Nature is an instrumental tool in ensuring we can fund the work we do with communities and partners. By volunteering for this event, you will:
- Strengthen a national movement of conservation efforts driven by kids,
- Enhance your project and event management skills,
- Gain experience in community engagement and outreach, and
- Meet like-minded champions donating their time to support conservation in Canada.
We encourage volunteers with diverse backgrounds, identities and cultures to get involved in the Kids’ Run for Nature. If there are ways we can make this event more accessible, please reach out to email@example.com.