Join thousands of Canadians taking on quirky and creative green challenges that pledge a special action for nature. Choose a fun activity that helps the environment, decide how long you’re going to do it and invite your colleagues to join you or donate to support your challenge. You can also lead a green challenge as a team!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Organizing a green challenge is simple. Here are five steps to get started:
- Choose a fun activity that’s suitable for your workplace.
- Click on the ‘View This Action Externally’ button to get started.
- Set an ambitious fundraising goal.
- Tell the story behind your challenge by highlighting the green action you’re taking and your reasons for supporting WWF-Canada.
- Encourage your networks to donate or join you!
HOW WILL THIS ACTION CREATE CHANGE?
By hosting a green challenge with your workplace, you can:
- Lead a creative initiative at work that’s challenging, fun, and good for the planet.
- Raise funds to support WWF-Canada’s wildlife conservation work across the country.
- Grow your colleagues’ environmental awareness levels by walking the sustainability talk.