The CN Tower Climb for Nature is WWF-Canada’s largest event, raising over $1 million for conservation each year. The hard work of our dedicated volunteers is vital to its success. This year, we invite you and your colleagues to become a part of this change.
How to Get Started
Here’s how you can volunteer for WWF’s CN Tower Climb for nature with your workplace:
- Visit our CN Tower Climb volunteer page by clicking the “View This Action Externally” button.
- Review all available climb positions to see if any of them interest you!
- Complete the volunteer application form.
- Send out communications inviting your colleagues to volunteer alongside you for the Climb.
- If you would like to volunteer with a corporate group, please indicate so in the application.
- For more information about corporate volunteering for the CN Tower Climb, e-mail email@example.com.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By volunteering for the CN Tower Climb with your colleagues, you can:
- Participate in a unique team building exercise and employee engagement initiative with your organization.
- Meet like-minded champions that are donating their time to support critical conservation issues in Canada and beyond.
- Enhance your organization’s philanthropy and CSR efforts by offering an opportunity to help employees bring purpose to the workplace.
TIP: Does your workplace offer charitable donations for employee volunteer hours? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to set this up and increase your impact even further.