Living Planet @ Work Awards
The Living Planet @ Work Awards recognize the efforts of champions and companies that go the extra mile to drive sustainability and support conservation by engaging employees. We are recognizing the efforts of those who are leading an insurgency within their companies to raise awareness and spark behaviour change around helping people and nature thrive.
Congratulations to our 2018 Living Planet @ Work Award Winners:
2019 Award Categories
This year’s Living Planet @ Work categories include:
- Excellence in Environmental Engagement (awarded to a company) Presented to a company that has demonstrated innovative solutions to embed sustainability into business strategy and drive employee engagement around conservation in Canada.
- Sustainability Trailblazer (awarded to a champion) Presented to a champion who has demonstrated exceptional initiative, perseverance and creativity to inspire their colleagues to take action for nature.
- Living Planet @ Work – Distinction in Workplace Giving for Nature The Distinction in Workplace Giving for Nature Award recognizes the company who has demonstrated their commitment to supporting WWF-Canada’s conservation efforts through their participation in employee fundraising initiatives (e.g. the CN Tower Climb).
Who Can Apply?
- Individuals that work in Canada and organizations that operate in Canada are eligible to apply.
- Projects, initiatives and achievements listed in the application must have occurred between Sept 1. 2018 and Aug. 31, 2019.
How to Apply
Applications will open in August, 2019. Stay tuned!