Many forms of commuting and business travel produce emissions that create pollution and contribute to climate change. By encouraging office-wide changes towards alternative, lower carbon travel actions, your company can reduce its carbon footprint and save money.
How to Get Started
Today, we challenge you to drive change for good by helping your organization create a travel footprint reduction plan. This how-to guide offers insights and actions you can take to help your company:
- Measure its travel footprint.
- Set travel footprint reduction goals.
- Take actions to reduce travel impacts.
- Track and report on collected data.
How Will This Action Create Change?
By leading sustainable travel initiatives at your company, you can:
- Understand how to track emissions related to employee commuting and business travel.
- Identify cost savings opportunities related to fuel, maintenance, parking, insurance and airfare.
- Influence travel policies to reduce your office-wide carbon footprint.