2017 Living Planet @ Work Awards
The 2017 Living Planet @ Work Awards recognize champions and companies that go the extra mile to engage employees around workplace sustainability initiatives and raise funds to support WWF-Canada's conservation work.
As a Living Planet @ Work Award winner, you will:
- Demonstrate leadership to your senior management team and colleagues;
- Inform best practices in workplace sustainability and employee engagement;
- Set an example of environmental responsibility for your colleagues;
- Inspire other Living Planet @ Work champions to replicate your success;
- Be recognized through WWF-Canada's national communication channels.
- Applications will be accepted between August 7, 2017 and September 22, 2017 (11:59 pm EST).
- Each applicant must be a registered Living Planet @ Work member (http://atwork.wwf.ca).
- Each applicant, project or initiative must operate within Canada.
- Each applicant’s initiatives and achievements must have taken place between September 1, 2016 and August 31, 2017.
To learn more, please contact Ty Nanayakkara at email@example.com.